- by vajra, 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5Tab mix plus used to be the first extension I installed until firefox messed everything up. This version is a sad alternative. However, I've just realised it is possible to mimic the original functions of TM+ by editing about:config Try editing these settings...
browser.urlbar.openintab = true
browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs = true
browser.search.openintab = true
browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true
These are the functions that I missed!
- by Frikun, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5YES! Just let me know when I can use all the Preference backups from the original. THANK-YOU. I have faith that some day I can apply the old preferences to yours!
- by hgdagon, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5"Prevent blank tabs when downloading files" doesn't work. It worked flawlessly with the legacy version, even if the file extension wasn't in the list.
Not sure what links to provide. Doesn't work on any page.
- by Mtes, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for your work, I have one question though. Is there a way to separate mouse wheel click and Ctrl+click? I want mouse wheel click to open new tab in a background and Ctrl+click to open new tab in a foreground.
- by Isaac Xu, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Had ever used before Firefox 57. It's such an useful tool, which makes it the essential add-on everytime when I install Firefox. Now, I wonder when it will be ready to support the latest version of Firefox. Cuz, It's quite tough to use Firefox without Tab Control tools. T T