- by Isaac Xu, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Had ever used before Firefox 57. It's such an useful tool, which makes it the essential add-on everytime when I install Firefox. Now, I wonder when it will be ready to support the latest version of Firefox. Cuz, It's quite tough to use Firefox without Tab Control tools. T T
- by person, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've just made a small donation. Please develop this more to be like Tab-Mix-Plus, if that is possible. I'm running Waterfox Cassic. This is the only add-on keeping me from using new Firefox. Thanks for the development and all of your time
- by goodenoughcui, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5When I use google scholar button to download ris citations, blank page apperas named googleusercontent and it does not disappear though I have checked "prevent blank pages when downloading".
- by Firefox user 13483999, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Ein Anfang! - Ich hoffe auf weitere Funktionen so wie es von der alten App bekannt ist. - diese ist super gut für meine Arbeitsweise gewesen. Derzeit ist Firefox für mich nicht mehr sonderlich atraktiv da die App sehr viel von ihrem früheren Funktionsumfang eingebüßt hat.
Viel Erfolg bei der weiterentwicklung der app!
- by GA WILLBE, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just upgraded today to firefox 58.0.2. Deleted my old tab mix plus extension and installed the new webextensions (experimental) version. It shows up in my add-ons page where I can enable/disable it. However, the icon for this tabmix does not appear anywhere in my toolbar. Even looked in the overflow panel (>>). It's nowhere to be seen and hence is unusable at the moment. Hence, giving it 4* in hope that this will be remedied soon. This used to be my favorite addon for firefox. But mozilla destroyed this single best thing for firefox. If this extension works again, I will change my rating (or add new 5* rating again).
- by lspbflus, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I hate it when I upgrade Firefox and my extensions do not work! Tab Mix Plus saved me tons of time over many years. I am happy it's coming back. I understand we need to have some patience. Thank you guys, I sent you some dough to expedite the resurrection process:)