- by Ross Z, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Very solid addon. The author has a well written description. It works well and can be customized.
Font size was a little small compared to what I'm currently using ('Tab Count Icon by lllusion3418'). It is very customizable (but 'Tab Counter Plus by Oriol Brufau' seemed to be slightly more so).
Personally, I will probably keep using TCI because the font size is very important to me (viewing from about 10ft away on a 50" TV set to 1920x1080 so every little bit helps) but I think many people would be happy with this as is.
- by acckey, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension, it helps me a lot to see my work activity. It shows only 3 digits for tab counter which is not enough for me. If more than 2500 tabs opened it slows down browser when I'm shifting between tabs and it's slightly annoying.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It is ok, colors can be customized, what it shows, number of tabs, number of windows, etc, also can be customized. But nowhere I can choose the place, it always sits in the tab bar, I can drag it in the addon bar with the customzation firefox menu, but impossible to put it next to the URL bar.
- by Firefox user 13536088, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for this practical add-on. I just miss the option to change text color. I like light colors but in that case number of open tabs is invisible (because it is always white). And also like someone before mentions it would be useful that you could change size of font (number) for us who don't have perfect vision any more :)
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHi ClanR,
Unfortunately, Firefox controls the badge text color and size. I will implement this feature as soon as Firefox makes it available. Thank you for your review!
- by Mordor Escapee, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Installation does not ask for any permissions, great!
The displayed number looks like sore thumb, too much attention grabbing, I had to change the background color in settings of the extension.I happy that the addon eventually worked out for you. How should I tweak the default icon and color so that it is initially less intrusive? Unfortunately, I am not the best icon designer.
- by stefan_ioan, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I opened 41 tabs in one window and one tab in another window. Total 42 ... look at how they are counted in the attached picture:
- by Quinlan M, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Decent replacement for https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-counter/ that works with multiprocess, but the icon and box around the number is distracting. Please add an option to have it display as a number in the same font as Firefox and nothing more.Unfortunately, the new addons API does not give me control of the font. I can only control the color of the box around the text and the icon. I cannot remove the box. Please try the option in the addon's preferences to use a clear icon that basically hides it.