- Rated 5 out of 5by Ben Dover, 9 months agoDoes exactly what it says, nice UI and not distracting giving the right amount information without it being too much
- Rated 5 out of 5by sonofzeus, a year agoThanks for making this. After seeing my result I have a feeling an ADHD diagnosis is incoming. I don't think having 2,245 tabs open is normal. My tab session is a few years old. I'll give it to Mozilla, Firefox has not bogged down even a bit.
- Rated 5 out of 5by TweakMan, a year agoDoes as it promised !
It's not something that I really need but I like having it to check from time to time.
Extremely lightweight, reports at only 80kb memory on my side and requires no permissions.
Thank you for this great simple addon !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Coko, a year agoSince my browser gets really messy very quickly, I needed a counter to know whenever I have taken things too far and this is the perfect extension to do so!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tails, a year agoDoes what it says and looks good doing so. I often need to open multiple links in a row and this is a good way to make sure I didn't miss any without having to count the tabs manually.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ross Z, 2 years agoVery solid addon. The author has a well written description. It works well and can be customized.
Font size was a little small compared to what I'm currently using ('Tab Count Icon by lllusion3418'). It is very customizable (but 'Tab Counter Plus by Oriol Brufau' seemed to be slightly more so).
Personally, I will probably keep using TCI because the font size is very important to me (viewing from about 10ft away on a 50" TV set to 1920x1080 so every little bit helps) but I think many people would be happy with this as is.