Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15331476, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Haven't experienced any slow downs on Pentium G4560, 4gb ram. Works great! Though for example here: https://i.imgur.com/momIpFy.png it breaks the layout (there should be 2 lines filled fully, but the red div seems to be a pixel or 2 too wide). Otherwise everything's working as it should.
- by Firefox user 15300471, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Rated 5* for my experience on Google, I'm hoping the creator can tell me how this works on Firefox, because so far I've been able to install it and that's it . . . there's no way to access the options and the app from the Firefox Browser, and it's logo does no appear alongside other apps in the browser bar.
- by Firefox user 14994764, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5I know you're working on performance issues, and it's great because as of now it's nearly unusable on many sites (mostly the dynamic ones, that get very slow while loading content, and after to much content has been loaded). A temporary workaround could be to allow disabling the add-on on user specified websites. Not sure if the "White list" feature is supposed to do that but it's not working on my side. Keep up the good work :)
- by Firefox user 14879449, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Such a good add-on! I wish I could donate to the creator(s) of this! So useful. Works all the time! Haven't experienced bugs or problems at all.
- by Firefox user 14791484, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Literally You guys spoiled me what I was avoiding, not cool, I was reading a random wikipedia website with my words already blocked and a giant red square appeared with the BIGGEST Avengers End Game spoiler you could have given me, I trusted you to surf the web safely and you had to be the ones to betray me, I'm really mad, I don't know why you did this.Dear User,
This only could happen if you import a category what contains a spoiler. I manually approve every category to avoid this kind of situations. I went through last week every category to wipe out every possible spoilers, but it seems I've made a mistake.
I sincerely apologize for this.
It is possible to import unapproved categories from the website, I'll remove that option too.
If you could name the category what you imported name it please and I'll look through not to happen again with someone else. Please send it to the " firstname.lastname@example.org " with the exact phrase what was the spoiler.
- by Firefox user 14791374, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5It does the job and is very aggressive at protecting you from spoilers, but slows down the browser to a crawl. Facebook/Reddit is unusable. It works but this desperately needs performance improvements.
- by furiousgeorge984, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Works great with Firefox desktop (although it slows the browser down a little bit). Does not work on Firefox for Android. It installs and then gives no options for adding keywords etc. to actually block spoilers. Only options given are "disable" and "uninstall."
- by OtterGauze, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Great idea, but it is HORRIBLE when it comes to website performance. Websites such as YouTube and Reddit become practically unusable. I love that these devs are wanting to protect people from spoilers as well as themselves, and I appreciate that greatly, but please make performance improvements.
- by Gwill, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5While it blocks wonderfully it also slows down the browser to a crawl. Using it on Facebook is hopeless.
Also it does not allow for case sensitive keywords, that means that blocking "GoT" which is an essential phrase at the moment, also blocks "got" which is such a common word that half the Internet is censored.
I like the look and feel, and it's easy to understand what's being blocked without spoiling in the process.
The ability to whitelist pages helps a lot.
- by Corpsious, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Really fantastic. I'm using it to curb all the horrible news the Internet is inundated with these days. My only request is to improve performance if at all possible. Thanks so much for making it!
- by Firefox user 13051339, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I set this up to protect myself from any spoilers of the upcoming Star Wars: The last Jedi, and so far it's working perfectly! Anything related to star wars is blacked out and I feel much safer xD. Thank for this.