- by Firefox user 15996663, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works pretty good so far, but it caused YouTube to become awfully slow and unresponsive. Which is a bummer because YouTube happens to be one of the most spoiler-prone websites.
This issue apparently is remained unresolved for at least a year now, I do hope this can be fixed ASAP. :)
- by Firefox user 14994764, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I know you're working on performance issues, and it's great because as of now it's nearly unusable on many sites (mostly the dynamic ones, that get very slow while loading content, and after to much content has been loaded). A temporary workaround could be to allow disabling the add-on on user specified websites. Not sure if the "White list" feature is supposed to do that but it's not working on my side. Keep up the good work :)
- by Firefox user 14791374, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It does the job and is very aggressive at protecting you from spoilers, but slows down the browser to a crawl. Facebook/Reddit is unusable. It works but this desperately needs performance improvements.
- by furiousgeorge984, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works great with Firefox desktop (although it slows the browser down a little bit). Does not work on Firefox for Android. It installs and then gives no options for adding keywords etc. to actually block spoilers. Only options given are "disable" and "uninstall."
- by OtterGauze, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Great idea, but it is HORRIBLE when it comes to website performance. Websites such as YouTube and Reddit become practically unusable. I love that these devs are wanting to protect people from spoilers as well as themselves, and I appreciate that greatly, but please make performance improvements.
- by Gwill, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5While it blocks wonderfully it also slows down the browser to a crawl. Using it on Facebook is hopeless.
Also it does not allow for case sensitive keywords, that means that blocking "GoT" which is an essential phrase at the moment, also blocks "got" which is such a common word that half the Internet is censored.
I like the look and feel, and it's easy to understand what's being blocked without spoiling in the process.
The ability to whitelist pages helps a lot.