- Rated 5 out of 5by Jamie, 4 years agoThis does exactly what I needed it to do, and the best thing about it is that when you install it, it loads a page with really simple instructions on how to use, plus a testing ground. Most addons don't have helpful instructions like this. Thanks! :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13719386, 5 years agoPerfect add on. After the big FF update my Multi Links add on didn't work anymore. So Snap links plus was the best alternative.
Would be great having a delay option before opening each new tab. Sometimes servers can't handle my speed :-).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12458171, 5 years agoHOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13666694, 5 years agoAbsolutely the best tool for both checkboxes and opening many links at once. The right click and drag is simply a wiser choice than selecting links manually in similar solutions.
- Rated 4 out of 5by donwolfani, 5 years agoonly feature missing is the one i actually need. how do you tell it to mass download all links selected? I dont want to open 30 links as tabs before downloading manually
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mandy, 5 years agoGood add on if you're looking at multiple sites. Doesn't seem to slow your computer down either which is a big help. So far it's been working perfectly and has really made things such as writing up essays and blogs a lot easier.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13583714, 5 years agoPlease please consider letting us add a key combination for this to trigger. I use firegestures with my right mouse button. With your old version I could use shift in combination to have this the drag mode trigger.
- Rated 3 out of 5by wteague, 5 years agoI have not yet been able to use this extension because as soon as I added it, I can't use right clicking links in Google Maps. Disable it and Google Maps works again. Will review it fixed.