- by circcc, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 22.214.171.124 partly working with FF 52.7.3 ESR.
-Middle Click + Drag is working, but Link Middle Click Opening is disabled by this addon. Old 2.4.3 don't have this problem.
-Ctrl + Middle Click + Drag is not working.
- by Atrox, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A very good tools! There is a problem in the new version. The tags are not displayed in order. when I close one tag, It will always jump to page 1, please fix it，Thank you！
- by Firefox user 13871427, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A promising extension. However I was looking for a way to download multiple links, such as what DownThemAll could do.
Croâ's review, about 4 months before this one, gives a way to just copy the URLs of the selected links: hold down the CTRL key before releasing the right mouse button.
With the copied URLs I can then download them using a command such as wget or curl.
For my particular web site of interest, Snap Links Plus allows me to interactively choose what links to download and then with a simple workaround I can download them.
- by Jamie, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This does exactly what I needed it to do, and the best thing about it is that when you install it, it loads a page with really simple instructions on how to use, plus a testing ground. Most addons don't have helpful instructions like this. Thanks! :)
- by Firefox user 13719386, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Perfect add on. After the big FF update my Multi Links add on didn't work anymore. So Snap links plus was the best alternative.
Would be great having a delay option before opening each new tab. Sometimes servers can't handle my speed :-).
- by Firefox user 12458171, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5HOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- by Firefox user 13666694, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely the best tool for both checkboxes and opening many links at once. The right click and drag is simply a wiser choice than selecting links manually in similar solutions.
- by donwolfani, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5only feature missing is the one i actually need. how do you tell it to mass download all links selected? I dont want to open 30 links as tabs before downloading manually