- by John, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5What happened? This was one of my "can't live without it" add-on and in the 3.1.9 version it DOES NOT WORK. Had to download and install version 3.1.8 again. It wasn't working in ANY site.
- by Firefox user 15145534, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5you could let us choose between opening automatically or after scroll click/popup icon left click after lassoing. Great extension.
Ps.: It opens the context menu each first lassoing.
- by Firefox user 12624484, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Firefox USED to have open multiple links in multiple tabs, but no more. That created havoc with my workflow.
This replaces that and works just as fine.
I did try the multiple check boxes and radio buttons. it works fine with left to right selection on their test page, but not from right to left to select the last two choices only.
Not quite perfected yet. so only 4 starts.
- by Salaam, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The new version 3.1.7 has a bug of not letting the addon uncheck "Show the number of selected links" option.
Also, I wish it can support smart detection of the selected links in order to ignore the related links while focusing on the main ones, which would be so useful in the case of Google search results & such.
- by olds97_lss, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice! Glad you added the modifier key. Was a bit of a pain using this add on when having a mouse gesture extension as well that was triggered by the right click.
- by Atrox, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A very good tools! There is a problem in the new version. The tags are not displayed in order. when I close one tag, It will always jump to page 1, please fix it，Thank you！
- by Firefox user 13871427, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A promising extension. However I was looking for a way to download multiple links, such as what DownThemAll could do.
Croâ's review, about 4 months before this one, gives a way to just copy the URLs of the selected links: hold down the CTRL key before releasing the right mouse button.
With the copied URLs I can then download them using a command such as wget or curl.
For my particular web site of interest, Snap Links Plus allows me to interactively choose what links to download and then with a simple workaround I can download them.
- by Firefox user 13719386, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Perfect add on. After the big FF update my Multi Links add on didn't work anymore. So Snap links plus was the best alternative.
Would be great having a delay option before opening each new tab. Sometimes servers can't handle my speed :-).
- by donwolfani, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5only feature missing is the one i actually need. how do you tell it to mass download all links selected? I dont want to open 30 links as tabs before downloading manually