Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13803396, 6 years ago
Very cool ! I have an improvement request, I use differents networks and I have to each time change manual proxy properties... is it possible to add the ability to enable a proxy depending on local host addresses ?
- Rated 5 out of 5by xiang, 7 months agoIt has just taken some time to become familiar with the software. One of the reasons for this was that there was a statement that confused me.
On the Always Enable tab, it says “In this profile proxy servers are always applied define smart rules and skip them. ”.
It would be more clear to say "In this type of profile, proxy will always be applied to the requests unless you define rules to bypass it."
- Rated 5 out of 5by 妖娆, 9 months agoSmartProxy 是我最近用过的最好用的代理服务器管理软件，而且作者对 bug 响应和修复非常快。
Smartproxy is the most user-friendly proxy server management add-on I've used recently, and the author is very responsive in fixing bugs.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17788808, 9 months agoThis add-on provides the exact function I need. I can add a host into proxy list on the fly. (When you browse, it tells you which hosts are blocked on the page then you can click to enable proxy for this host.)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alex, 10 months agoAfter updating to version 1.0.5 in firefox, the function of adding addresses from unsuccessful requests broke. Before the update everything worked fine. "Selected profile ' ' doesn`t not support rules, please select another profile". Same issue in chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Michael, a year agoGenau mein Humor.
Da war wieder mal ein Programmierheld oder hero of programming am Werk.
Ich richte mir einen Proxy ein, es ist danach vollkommen egal, ob ich firefox schließe und neu starte oder nicht, rufe die Seite - wieistmeineip.de - auf und bin immer in Deutschalnd, egal, ob der eingerichtete Proxy aus den USA, Canada, Netherlands, Austria oder was weiß ich wo steht. Das firefox plugin scheint also nicht im firefox zu funzen.
Well done Mr. Programmer ( lol )