Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14392904, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Is it really required to use dweb infrastructure to get a tiny whitelist file? My FF shooting a bunch of requests to some shady looking urls:
I thought I've got a malware when I saw that in my log files.
And it takes half an hour to figure out the source of suspicious web traffic.
- by miguelk, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Thanks! Yes this addon works as intended, however, I can't seem to make the exceptions work or even a whitelisted site I add. No matter what I do, the whitelisted site or exception is blocked...please advise...
- by Emily Fluharty (FF add-ons), a year agoRated 5 out of 5--------Comment 1--------
Hello. At the screenshot in the title of the window a wonderful font is used. Dude, is it convenient for you to read the text in this font?
Your add-on is very useful. I use it and I am very pleased.
Man, I just confused the assessment. I put you 5 stars, and your add-on is really good.
And the font on the screenshot made me laugh heartily.
Read this my comment, and then I will delete my first comment about the font.
Thanks. Good luck.
- by Lambic, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Well scripted, but sadly, this addons connects firefox at 126.96.36.199 at startup. Not trustful.
- by Rick216, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great. Far superior to other referrer blockers I've used. Just for starters, intelligently allows within-domain referrers to be passed, which makes sense since you generally trust that domain. Other referrer-blockers' failure to do that causes the great-majority of problems.