Review by Firefox user 13587534
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tag, 2 years agoAfter a year, added large display advertising to individual emails in my inbox. Without asking. This extension is used to add a "notes" field to every email in Gmail. I know it is this extension but it is adding 2 advertisements for their products: Trying to get me to subscribe to the pro version and also another extension they make called Simple CRM.
- Rated 5 out of 5by woodypointpharmacy, 2 years agoThis is a must have gmail addon. We couldn't do without it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12897888, 3 years agoI am so very happy I have discovered this. I have no idea whether it is going to be buggy, etc - what I do know is that it finally allows me to master my inbox, showing me notes on top of subject lines WITHOUT MY NEEDING TO OPEN MAIL! So easy and convenient.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Vijay, 3 years agoLoved this extension,but this stopped working - just would not log into my gmail account - using Firefox 72.0.1
Am now forced back to using Chrome as it still provides the Gmail Notes extension which is so useful
Developer responseposted 3 years agohi, I wonder what's the error message u saw? I use both FF and Chrome every day actually, it seems worked fine in my place.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15121457, 4 years agoThis is by far the best extension I have used for this. I use it constantly and will even pay for it if I needed to. Under active development which means that any bugs get fixed quickly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13618045, 4 years agoGreat app, excellent support. Keeping up with browser and gmail changes is not easy. Invaluable app for the way I use gmail.
Now end-March 2020 - still invaluable to me.
Firefox required the developers to jump through hoops recently on security and other issues. No problem.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14663463, 4 years agoThis app has worked for me quite some time. Out of the blue, the add-on no longer appears on Gmail. I have refresh Firefox, uninstalled, reinstalled the add-on to no avail. I am running Firefox 65.0.1.