- Rated 1 out of 5by BRUCE TYLER, 24 days agoSo frustrating -- I simply cannot get this thing to work consistantly. I am a subscriber but the extension doesn't let me enter my email address that I used to subscribe. I log into the developer website that shows I'm a subscriber and the extension still does not update. I am logged into Google Drive and it STILL DOESN'T WORK. This has gone on for years. If There were another easy way to keep notes I would dump this extension like an old car,.
Developer responseposted 24 days agohi bruce, as mentioned in the email, each subscription is only linked to one email address. if you want transfer the subscription to a new email address, but we are glad to help.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tag, 2 years agoAfter a year, added large display advertising to individual emails in my inbox. Without asking. This extension is used to add a "notes" field to every email in Gmail. I know it is this extension but it is adding 2 advertisements for their products: Trying to get me to subscribe to the pro version and also another extension they make called Simple CRM.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12897888, 3 years agoI am so very happy I have discovered this. I have no idea whether it is going to be buggy, etc - what I do know is that it finally allows me to master my inbox, showing me notes on top of subject lines WITHOUT MY NEEDING TO OPEN MAIL! So easy and convenient.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Vijay, 4 years agoLoved this extension,but this stopped working - just would not log into my gmail account - using Firefox 72.0.1
Am now forced back to using Chrome as it still provides the Gmail Notes extension which is so useful
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15121457, 5 years agoThis is by far the best extension I have used for this. I use it constantly and will even pay for it if I needed to. Under active development which means that any bugs get fixed quickly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13618045, 5 years agoGreat app, excellent support. Keeping up with browser and gmail changes is not easy. Invaluable app for the way I use gmail.
Now end-March 2020 - still invaluable to me.
Firefox required the developers to jump through hoops recently on security and other issues. No problem.