Review by Firefox user 14930467
- Rated 5 out of 5by PukeyLuke, 2 months agoI've had this Shopback Firefox extension now for a couple of years. When I'm on a page that I can get Shopback Rewards such as AliExpress I will need to remember to click on the Shopback button to activate it, no login, just click, it then turns green an you're ready to shop. You do need to be careful as sometimes when you go to shopping cart it will open in a new window, so you need to check that the Shopback button menu in the menu bar is still green, it usually is though sometimes it will turn to orange(off) again so then you need to re-click the Shopback button then wait for it to turn green again before you make your purchase. Other than this little frustrating issue (which I don't think is by Shopback's design) then this is a very useful and profitable little button, 5 stars form me⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Rated 2 out of 5by Fauna, 7 months agoWould often pop-up when unneeded, rarely actually worked when needed, and actually slowed other sites such as YouTube down to the point of not working entirely.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Steve Martin Short, 7 months agoThis addon has been using a huge amount of resources and slowing down not just browsing but performance of my system across the board. Needs to be bug fixed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Olaf, 7 months agoThis add-on keeps slowing down / freezing pages. It didn't used to do it, please fix it!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tim10, 7 months agoKeep getting warnings from Firefox that this extension is slowing down the browser. Never saw these before. Please fix.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sexy Gandalf, 7 months agoIt is good when it works, but it is causing major lag when using my browser because I have over 50 tabs open. It would be better if I could enable it on a tab when I need it, rather than it constantly searching my tabs for any returns available.
- Rated 2 out of 5by arst, 7 months agoToday I finally found what caused my Firefox slow. I usually have over 50 tabs opened at the same time, but I use Auto Tab Discard to close inactive tab. With Cashreward I don't have problems when switching between tabs. But with Shopback turned on, I noticed it causes delay when click on other tabs, sometimes become no response. I have to disable it for now maybe it will get fixed in the future.