- Rated 2 out of 5by Rob, 2 years agoThis would be good if it stayed logged in.
I start it when I am looking to buy something. But if I close the browser or leave it for a few hours or refresh to a new page.
I have to remember to check that it is still logged in and to log it back in.
It should just remain logged in in the background when your browser is open, or for a period eg 4 hours, 8 hours, till I close it.
Again today I ordered 2 items from EBay and I started up Cashback and it was green.
I closed out of Ebay and did some searching for the items, then went back to Ebay to buy.
I clicked on the Watchlist and selected the first item, ordered and paid. Selected the 2nd item and ordered and paid.
Then I noticed the S had gone back to Red ... Why does it keep turning off ugh.
So many items I have bought and then see the Red S. Very frustrating.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15756518, 3 years agoextension needs much work:
1. too many pop-up bubbles. you need to work silently.
2. there's no link back to shopback.sg. Add the link
3. there aren't any referral links (i.e. same product cheaper or better cashback at another ShopBack store...)