Review by nikgrc
Rated 4 out of 5by nikgrc, 3 years ago
4 stars because it does not remember login info (username/password) between sessions (it could be optional).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16016075, 7 days agoRaindrop is the only addon subscription that I pay for. I used the free version for years and it served me well, but I needed more organization for my almost 1,000 bookmarks. It's totally worth it! The devs deserve your support because Raindrop really is the best at what it does.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Robin, 4 months agoI am very satisfied with the app, the use in firefox is also very good.
Organizing of bookmarks, marking in websites with comments, having a tag system are some of the features.
Some features i hope will come in the future.
- Rated 3 out of 5by A Web Developer, 6 months agoI'm a paid Raindrop.io subscriber and I think the service is great. The Firefox extension less so, for on simple reason: It refuses to log me in. I can log into the site just fine but the extension doesn't connect to that existing session.
Even when I do manage to log in, in every extension (Chrome, Firefox, even the mobile app) there's a good chance I'll have been logged out when I come back to the app.
I reached out for support before and was able to get logged in, but now it's no longer working again. I'm sure that I could reach out to the developer, troubleshoot it again, etc., thus why I'm giving it 3 stars instead of 1. That also wouldn't stop it from logging me out every 90 days or whatever, since that session length is clearly an intentional choice on the part of the developer.
I've been using (and paying for) this service for over a year for the convenience it offers. Having to use the website or a different browser to use it drops that convenience down a couple notches.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13450804, 7 months agoAll the thumbnails are now gone in Firefox tab, please fix it, love your app, but this was really helpful to see icons rather than seeing everything the same as it is now.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17515536, 8 months agoReally cool extension but the highlight shortcut is not working and never has on firefox. Edit : Lowering rating as nothing is done for that small shortcut issue on firefox despite many support tickets along the months.
Edit : They fixed the shortcut issue but the browser console keeps opening even with just this extension, nothing else. No answers on support ticket.