Rated 3.4 out of 5
3.4 Stars out of 5
- by Angel Hess, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5Functions good. No problem with Cloudflare hCaptcha. Makes viewing websites in year late 2020 much easier. 5 Star! Reviewers marking low star rating maybe not installing and using add-on correctly. Some features in beta yes. But functions good. If having problems try writing to support or one of the team members on the support link on add-on page.
- by Firefox user 13296347, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5Does absolutely nothing. Despite the fact, that I have it installed and I completed test captcha, nothing changed and I still see human verification prompts.
- by Firefox user 16411287, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5Incredibly complicated and non functional. What a waste of time and effort. NO ONE outside of the person that wrote the following has ANY IDEA what it means: "The Privacy Pass extension provides users with the ability to create and sign cryptographically blind tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol."
- by Billy Andriamahazomandimby, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I like that such extension exists. It is free and open-source, comes with the BSD license, I don't know why so many users give the 1 star review but I guess they have their own reason. For me, so far I like the service!
- by tjveltman, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Simply does not work. I can never even get CloudFlare passses. Using hCaptcha passes has no effect.
In fact, some websites actually appear to work better without it.