- by Firefox user 14341973, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This addon has a huge potential! You should make that the windows automatically get miximized, pixel sizeing in the opitons not always do the work. Also, you should work on getting a full screen view, but without hidding the windows bar, so it looks really like a Web App. Hope you take this suggestion.
- by Markus V, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is perfect for running a web application in a separate browser window as if it were a native app (like a "PWA" for the desktop). On Linux, it's quite convenient to use this add-on with e.g. the Outlook web app instead of https://github.com/julian-alarcon/prospect-mail and the Microsoft Teams web app instead of the Linux client, which crashes a lot. With this add-on, there is no need to install an extra electron-based app that runs in its own little web browser (i.e. electron), when I can just run it in a separate window of my existing browser.
- by Irwin Electronics, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking for something that worked like Chrome Apps for Firefox. This is even better! It works on any tab without configuration. One click and instant app window from any tab. Perfect!
- by mrbil, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5OK. Resizable to any size!!! Wow! This is the absolute best, no comparison to those little window thingies that only get so big and that's it.
Great extension that I hope lasts forever. Would be awesome for Chrome also.
I would gladly pay a little for this if I had to.
Now for suggestions. Make it (easily) possible to revert to normal browser window, instead of just closing, and It'd be just perfect .
Now, where can I donate to the author?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoyou can add keyboard shortcut for popup/merge window, ref:
you can find the chrome version here:
currently, no any plan for donation, and thank you. <3
just enjoy it!
- by curtdizzle, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have looked and looked for an extension or a script of some kind that does this. It's amazing for multitasking when you can stay within the same browser, or when you just want that little extra screen space. Very, Very, Very well done.
- by Firefox user 15304479, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I use this add-on (in pair with web-app) every day, but I don't understand why I can't maximize or minimize windows (on Ubuntu and Windows this options there aren't, but seems that on MacOs works as example picture shows) and why these popup windows remain constanlty over other ones no-popup.
I prefer that developer will integrate these features as soon as possible (or integrate infos in order to obtain the same effects on other platforms).