Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Steve, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5OMG! I've rediscovered Pearl Crescent! A Million Thank Yous! Click and the page is saved. It's that easy. After recently upgrading to this new abominable version of Firefox I thought about going back. Me thinks Me will stay around now.
Now, could somebody fix TabMixPlus, please. kthnxbai.
- by Firefox user 14505160, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on: the others I have tried cannot seem to do what this add-on can.
The options are laid out clearly and simply and the functionality is exactly what I need.
Even with the 30,000 vertical pixel limit, I give five stars because each saved image is named appropriately and I can just edited them together easily.
- by kicsi, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Hi,
Unable to capture page:
Filename must not contain illegal characters.
Please create a new option for it!
Replacement illegal characters: (space, dot etc...)
Thanks in advance!
- by Firefox user 13874759, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Assim como no teste com a ferramenta nativa do Firefox "Capturar tela", esta extensão também não conseguiu tirar uma captura de tela de página inteira, sem ignorar o conteúdo de uma longa "sobreposição" (overlay), que é o conteúdo mais importante da página. Importante ressaltar que a sobreposição foi parcialmente capturada e aparece repetida diversas vezes até o final da página. Arquivo da captura do Page Saver WE Screenshot Capture Tool: https://postimg.cc/vgMHX6MC ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Arquivo da captura da extensão Awesome Screenshot Plus: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Esta captura da extensão concorrente também não está elogiável, porque não está perfeitamente contínua, porém, prova que a captura da Page Saver WE ignorou totalmente a sobreposição (exceto na primeira página). Espero que leiam a minha mensagem e aprimorem o recurso.
- by Firefox user 11638456, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This extention is very good! I usually need it for pages with 30000+ px, and this is the only extention that i found for this. But i would like that the program had an option for do a 90000px screenshot in one image and not in parts.
And about the needed scrolling for capture, this is not a problem really because it scrolls very fast, so its ok.
- by Saraneth, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Exactly what I was looking for. I am watching Anime on Netflix and needed a way to quickly take screenshots without pausing it. Taking about 40 per episode. Tried many addons but this was the only one that I could find to do it properly without interupting me with save prompts.
Only problem I found is that you have to hold the hot-keys down for 1-2 seconds to get it to register and because of that I often take 2-3 screenshots instead of 1. It's a little annoying but I can deal with it.
Thanks for the addon :)
- by Firefox user 14499133, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This replaces Abduction! as my go-to page image saver. I'm glad at least the concept of full-page image capture has survived the transition to WebExtensions.
- by Jim Gregory, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Does not appear to work on Firefox for Android. A new tab opens when taking a screenshot but the tab is blank. (I'd include a screenshot of the blank tab but I can't do that ☺️)