- by Firefox user 16140474, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5does not work somewhere, youtube for example. no one can answer how to change built-in shortcut, i tried to use 'x-mouse button control' to swap middle and left mouse click, but it was working not so good. sadness :(
- by Firefox user 14357906, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful app, although -1 star for missing features. Please consider adding an icon for the address bar where the user can choose between the settings which are updated with a "Save settings" button or once the current tab is reloaded. So far, the user has to go to the preferences menu, change the settings and restart the browser for them to take effect. You could also add a list for which the user can specify websites where every link is opened in a new tab while non-listed websites act on the initial Firefox setting.
- by Stephen Jenkins, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Really love the ability to always open links in a new tabs without using the right-click context menu. But then again, this extension won't allow me to set it back to normal. I tried changing the extension's settings under Options to Firefox default, still to no avail. I even tried uninstalling. The changes this extension made to my Firefox were still in effect. Can't get it to stop! This seems to have permanently altered my Firefox 57, 64-bit desktop version. That's bad, really bad.
- by Gary Higgins, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Ctrl + click on bookmark / link opens new tab.
A-ha! I discovered this quite by accident when it didn't do anything upon clicking on a link and mis-timed a keystroke!
And so... it works a charm now.
- by Firefox user 12683374, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5As many users I would like to have the feature to open bookmarks/url bar/ in a new tab. I used tab mix plus until FF57 arrived and the possibilities to decide what is opened in a new tab was my favorite feature.
This one is very good start, 5 stars when the above options are given.
- by GeorgeA, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'd like to add my voice too....that this extension won't truly be the best until a bookmark will also open in a new tab. Please add it! Otherwise, thank you very much, its great so far.
- by Hidyman, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It does what it is supposed to, most of the time.
I had an issue with trying to log out of google. It kept opening a new tab when I clicked Sign Out, leaving the old tab still logged in.
I would also love to have an option to open new tabs on the right of all other tabs.
I'm very happy that someone has given us a semi-replacement for a Tab Mix Plus (RIP) feature.
- by Firefox user 13494261, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well. Would it be possible to add another option: "Open new tab in background"? Such that when I click on a link, the tab opens in background and I have to click on the new tab first to switch focus from current tab to new the tab?
- by Tom P, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a good start. Note exactly what this does: it opens new domain websites in a new tab from links in web pages. And it does so only after you turn it on from its Options. No, it doesn't open in new tabs from bookmarks or search or the URL bar, but let's give this guy some slack and be thankful for what it gives us, who've lost things like TMP. Hopefully he can make some more improvements and add those things.
- by gmoises, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension.
There is one minor problem in some pages where a button does not link to another page: It opens a blank page.
Like Google Search by Image, every click to the page controls, it opens a new blank tab.