- by Firefox user 14497753, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works with the latest release of Firefox, however it works only 50% of what I expected. What I want is when I clicked a link in google search result, I want it to open the link in new tab and loads that new tab in the background AND it must stay in the same page because every time I always open 4-5 links at the time when google gave me the search results and that I don't want to wait for new tabs to loads in front of me because my internet is slow and I can't do anything while the new tab is loading, but this extension just open new tab and switch to it immediately with a blank page and the page just keep loading blank... which is a bit annoying to me.
- by Firefox user 5979547, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5It is very basic but works. However it is in serious need of adding a 'load in background' option or at least follow the option one has chosen in firefox. I for one open all links in the background, never switch inmediately to them. Please add this feature!
- by Firefox user 13322797, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Like many have requested, why can't this be setup to also work with URL and bookmark links? Having a URL link open in the present tab, which is already occupied with a page that I still need, is really annoying.
I will revisit my # of stars should this essential aspect be added.
- by DataDoc, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works well, except for Duck-Duck-Go, where clicking a search result link replaces the results page rather than opening a new tab.
Only page like that I've found so far.
- by Firefox user 13476631, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5about:configでブックマークメニューから新しいタブで開くようにはしていたのですが、ページ文中のリンクからも新しいタブで開くように設定できるようになったので便利です。
- by Firefox user 13272506, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Not perfect in recognizing links to "different sites"; e.g. clicking a link on 'my.ebay.de' to 'www.ebay.de' opens in a new tab. Also links from http to https are treated as "different sites".
- by Firefox user 13456300, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Needs options to
1. open new tab from URL address bar
2. open search link in new tab
I wouldn't mind if there were an option for all new tabs to go to the right or left, but what is there now is great and better than default.
Almost a good replacement for Tab Mix Plus. Will give 5 stars if you can add these options.
If you're having trouble with your bookmarks, scroll through the reviews and google how to do about:config with this info: "browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs" to true in about:config. Worked for me and I'm not very technical, I just loved Tab Mix Plus and hate not having it now.
- by cmos5784, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works for most pages except pages with a log out button, where a blank tab opens and the logout dosen't happen. perhaps a shift key function that lets the page open in the same tab.