- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13492180, 6 years agoDoesn't seem to do much right now.
Open link to different site on tab works, but that's what most pages do already.
Open all links on tabs puts the new tab on a new window, not on the original. Sites that ignore normal ctrl+tab (middle click) like Pinterest, Yahoo still get ignored. As another reviewer said, we would like ALL links on new tabs (not windows).
If you can change the new windows to new tabs, this would be very useful.
Thanks for your efforts!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11640498, 6 years agoThis is a great and very useful add-on! Thank you to the author!
This add-on was inspired by the Piro's (piro_or) add-on.
However at Piro's add-on, the option "open everything in new tab"... it really means that!
With this option on, for example at facebook.com even new notifications or messages, everything will open in new tab.
Sadly, this is not happening with this add-on.
To the author, please, add Piro's add-on behavior, allowing to open everything in page, as a new tab. If is on the option "everything in new tab", then everything must open in new tab.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13546027, 6 years agoI'm a tab girl, so I can bop back and forth between screens and not lose the page I was just on. This works exactly like I want to have everything right in front of me! THANK YOU!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gary Higgins, 6 years agoCtrl + click on bookmark / link opens new tab.
A-ha! I discovered this quite by accident when it didn't do anything upon clicking on a link and mis-timed a keystroke!
And so... it works a charm now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13533489, 6 years agoWorks well. If using FF57 and you want to open bookmarks in new tab you don't need an addon. You just go to about:config and turn browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs to true
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12683374, 6 years agoAs many users I would like to have the feature to open bookmarks/url bar/ in a new tab. I used tab mix plus until FF57 arrived and the possibilities to decide what is opened in a new tab was my favorite feature.
This one is very good start, 5 stars when the above options are given.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13528218, 6 years ago1. Doesn't open Bookmarks in new tab
2. Doesn't open some links within a domain in new tab even though I set it (in options) to open ALL LINKS in new tabs
In other words, it doesn't work and I'm looking for an alternative plugin.
- Rated 4 out of 5by GeorgeA, 6 years agoI'd like to add my voice too....that this extension won't truly be the best until a bookmark will also open in a new tab. Please add it! Otherwise, thank you very much, its great so far.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13322797, 6 years agoLike many have requested, why can't this be setup to also work with URL and bookmark links? Having a URL link open in the present tab, which is already occupied with a page that I still need, is really annoying.
I will revisit my # of stars should this essential aspect be added.
- Rated 5 out of 5by nicholasq, 6 years agoGreat to have this functionality in FF 57! Thank you. Works as expected. One request, and I don't know how difficult it is, would be to have links from the urlbar open in a new tab with a different shortcut, or by default. Can't figure out how to do that!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hidyman, 6 years agoIt does what it is supposed to, most of the time.
I had an issue with trying to log out of google. It kept opening a new tab when I clicked Sign Out, leaving the old tab still logged in.
I would also love to have an option to open new tabs on the right of all other tabs.
I'm very happy that someone has given us a semi-replacement for a Tab Mix Plus (RIP) feature.
- Rated 3 out of 5by DataDoc, 6 years agoWorks well, except for Duck-Duck-Go, where clicking a search result link replaces the results page rather than opening a new tab.
Only page like that I've found so far.