- Rated 3 out of 5by TGHI, 6 years agoNew UI is a bit clunky, but I want to thank you for continued development in the wake of the WebExtension fiasco.
It's missing individual script blocking though, which is kind of a bummer. I hope there is a way around it that you can implement for the future.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13500564, 6 years agoCompared with old version, new version miss "temporary allow all scripts in current page" function. So I have to (1). allow each site one by one (2). click "options" to enable "Scripts Global Allowed" for all pages instead of "current one".
Except this one, new GUI is good.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Cisco-1, 6 years agoI really appreciate the update, but I am so confused with the new gui. I do understand that you were under a lot of pressure to release the new update for Firefox Quantum. Please, do your best if possible, and give us back the old features.
Allow all, or partially allow all this page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by George Hazard, 6 years agoIt's a good add-on but needs work. I can't find a way to hide the number that appears with the add-on at the top of the browser and I feel it's unnecessary. The options doesn't seem to offer a way to hide it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Moony, 6 years agoyes - thx for update - still needs lots of work though. not possible to enable "allow temporary" by one click anymore - also the icons are distorted etc. / waiting patiently - keep up the good work and thank you again <3