- by Firefox user 13191770, 14 days agoRated 2 out of 5Eigentlich bin ich ein großer Fan von NoScript. Aber die neueren Versionen arbeiten nicht mehr sauber mit FF 89.0. Diverse Websites z.B. "Zeit.de" oder "Wetter.com" konnten nicht mehr geladen werden. Sie bleiben in einer Endlosschleife einfach leer. Es half nur der Rückgriff auf die alte Version 11.2.4 von NoScript. Es besteht dringender Nachholbedarf seitens des Entwicklers.
Developer responseposted 14 days agoHello, both sites work for me with NoScript 11.2.8 on Firefox 89. Could you please report at https://noscript.net/forum with more details, and/or share your NoScript Options>Export configuration file for further investigation?
- by iTrooz_, a year agoRated 2 out of 5L'addon en lui même marche très bien, mais il a la facheuse tendance de supprimer sa configuration tout seul, assez souvent. Pour moi qui fonctionne en mode "blacklist de sites", c'est un peu énervant..
- by Firefox user 14398247, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5An utterly confusing addon unfortunately. If you can't make a better UI then you're not really trying. Here are some problems:
It's blocking on a per domain basis, and each domain is set to Default, but it doesn't say what that means, even in the tooltip, and neither is its icon representative for what it means. Unless you're using the addon daily you have to go into settings repeatedly just to know the restriction status of most domains.
Speaking of icons, all of them are very complex and detailed so you'll need a few seconds with a magnifying glass to decipher each of their meanings. Instead of going with simple shapes (X and checkmark) and colors (red and green) each icon is instead a variation of the addon's own icon. Why make it this difficult to interpret them?
Even if I allow everyt type of content by default, it still offers me to "disable restrictions in this tab" as though that would make a difference. It doesn't, it's already the default. *Enabling* restrictions in the tab would be a useful button on the other hand. I want to blacklist misbehaving domains, not micromanage every well behaved domain.
The same thing can be said about the options to temporarily mark everything as trusted on a site, which is also useless if you trust everything by default. Temporarily untrusting everything would have been useful, but that is not offered.
- by Firefox user 13964679, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5До недавних обновлений было шикарнейшим дополнением для огнелиса, но потом что-то пошло не так. В последних версиях стало невозможно работать с этим дополнением: возникло слишком много проблем на очень многих сайтах, проще стало удалить его.
- by Firefox user 12944590, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5La nuova interfaccia è inutilizzabile, domini e sottodomini mischiati in una unica lista illeggibile (ci sono siti con 30-40 elementi da rivedere), segnalazioni di elementi bloccati anche se tutti i domini top level sono autorizzati trusted senza esclusione di elementi, insomma una gran confusione.
Inoltre inutile postare link a FAQ e forum come risposta alle recensioni critiche. Una estensione del genere deve essere immediatamente comprensibile e utilizzabile come infatti lo era la precedente interfaccia, se non lo è non è colpa degli utenti. Come dir, ambasciator non porta pena :) Auguri e complimenti comunque per l'ottimo lavoro in tutti questi anni.
- by ListerUK, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The new Quantum compatible addon is way inferior to the legacy version. Elements are blocked but I cannot see where to unblock them as they are not listed. I can use the legacy version in Firefox ESR but having to switch browsers is a pain. Hopefully this new version will get some more love and get up to the level of the previous one but 2 stars until then.
- by Firefox user 13797098, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I've used NoScript for years. Loved it -- past tense. The current UI is beyond useless. Important features are gone, or so deeply hidden as to useless.
- by Adz, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5i don't like the new interface, also the noscript slows down my browser ALOT! never was like this in classic noscript. when i disabled the addon, my browser was back to normal speed
- by Section 9, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The interface for the android version really sucks when compared to windows7/8/10 It's not clear in anyway how to use it. You are stuck with guessing everything. From actions to symbol identification. I've been using this since it first released on my windows desktop. It has always worked flawless. Without a doubt it's the single most important Addon for Firefox period. 5 stars for the win version. This android version is a pile. It CAN and should be Improved to function better. There's no button or anything. You have to open options scroll to the bottom it opens a new page etc etc.
- by Firefox user 13693374, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Seems like a good idea, but it would block some useful features of websites, I could not re-enable. Even after add-on was deactivated the websites still did not act normally. I deleted the add-on and websites still not working properly. I had to do a complete Refresh of Firefox to get things back to normal. I cannot recommend this add-on.