- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16105683, 7 days agoGoogle has the version for their browser listed as highly recommended in their store. Firefox, please add it to extensions you monitor. It is an important tool and deserves your support.
- Rated 5 out of 5by kam193, a year agoNetcraft is usually reacting much quicker than default browsers' systems when finding a new site. For all who's reported malicious sites and were rejected, I'd recommend ask for re-analyze. From my experience, if a phishing site wasn't properly labeled after the report, they usually correct it after complain.
- Rated 5 out of 5by WmRobt, a year agoI believe that the public benefits from this application and endorse any effort to recognize Netcraft as a great contributor to the welfare of the internet worldwide. Robert Alle
- Rated 5 out of 5by shooter69, 2 years agoIt's nice to have a program that informs me of a bad site 99.999% of the time. And it will take info of a found bad site from from it users. Check, then place it place it in their program within hours.
Netcraft DOESN'T slow down or lock up your computer like Micro$oft use to, with safe site checker!
THANK YOU Netcraft
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16114936, 3 years agoCant Give less than one. Reported 2 definite scam phishing sites both were returned as clear. Clearly a complete waste of time. No obvious way to challenge results. :-(