Review by Zachinquarantine
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 7035052, 5 months agoThis extension has been with us a long time. Major props for keeping it alive, devs!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16052705, 10 months agoLooks nice but is it only me or site info is constantly being refreshed/blinking.
- Rated 5 out of 5by kam193, a year agoNetcraft is usually reacting much quicker than default browsers' systems when finding a new site. For all who's reported malicious sites and were rejected, I'd recommend ask for re-analyze. From my experience, if a phishing site wasn't properly labeled after the report, they usually correct it after complain.
- Rated 5 out of 5by WmRobt, a year agoI believe that the public benefits from this application and endorse any effort to recognize Netcraft as a great contributor to the welfare of the internet worldwide. Robert Alle
- Rated 5 out of 5by shooter69, 2 years agoIt's nice to have a program that informs me of a bad site 99.999% of the time. And it will take info of a found bad site from from it users. Check, then place it place it in their program within hours.
Netcraft DOESN'T slow down or lock up your computer like Micro$oft use to, with safe site checker!
THANK YOU Netcraft
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 5486649, 2 years agoThis is the best antiphishing addon it also comes with other protections
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sergey Twersky, 3 years agoOne of the best extensions for safe surfing, but breaks the layout on rambler.ru Also false positive for yandex.ru/video/ after search something there.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16114936, 3 years agoCant Give less than one. Reported 2 definite scam phishing sites both were returned as clear. Clearly a complete waste of time. No obvious way to challenge results. :-(
- Rated 5 out of 5by Roberto Díaz Blanco, 4 years agoExcelente plugging de uso diario. Muy útil y funcional. Recomendable.