Review by kasquer
Rated 4 out of 5by kasquer, 3 years ago
Exactly the type of extension I was looking for. It was working perfectly until I upgraded to windows 10. Now the only problem is whenever you make it read something in a new tab, for some reason it starts reading in a completely different voice. If you stop it and try again it works normally, still a bit irritating though considering I only have 1 voice enabled.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Razoner, a month agoNot bad. It's the best screen reader that I've seen so far for reading multiple paragraphs of text in one sitting.
It does sound robotic, but that's probably because my computer has robotic voices, so that's probably not the fault of the extension itself.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nihil Adest, 6 months agoSeems like a good add on, you just have to right click and use the option below. However, I really don't like that I can't just click the button at the top to activate it. I want to know if this app can be used on google docs cause that's mostly what interests me. Is there any other way it can be activated other than the right click, and if there isn't can you implement one?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16892465, 2 years agoNão percam seus tempos baixando essa atrocidade, não inicia, e nem sequer funciona corretamente, visto que nem as leituras de texto ele executa, mesmo estando com o modo anonimo ativado.
- Rated 1 out of 5by uniquew, 2 years ago"Access your data for all websites" why need this permission if other text to speech extensions doesn't require it???
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15105122, 2 years agoWork on *buntu/PopOS/Mint/OpenSUSE. Tried with voices from voxin.oralux.net & rhvoice Pause doesn't seem to work. Uses speach-dispatcher (spd-say), so should be the same on other distributions
- Rated 4 out of 5by 峰, 2 years agoI think it's better if there are corresponding language besides the names.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Utkarsh, 3 years agodidnt work at all. restarted my broswer as well. no option on highlighting and right-clicking text
- Rated 2 out of 5by KnOwlEdge, 3 years agoThanks for the time, but it is almost useless.
It can only read selected text, not whole pages, and it can't skip back and forward, it can only be paused and stopped, and only with on screen buttons.
- Rated 4 out of 5by grahamperrin, 3 years agoWhilst the stop button works, the pause button does not.
If it helps, I find pause not working with at least two other extensions:
Also, the name of the installed extension (multilanguagetexttospeechtts) does not match the name here. Can you make it match the name here?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12337733, 3 years agoDoesn't work. I could not manage to trigger reading. It has an option page with an 'unsorted' language list and an 'unresponding' save button.