- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13251039, 5 years agoI wondered whether it is possible to get the add-on work natively in Linux?
In meantime I use this online reader: https://ttsreader.com/mac osx has preinstalled voices and chrome has built in voices ... on windows, firefox depends on os installed voices...
maybe gooogle something like "sapi for linux" or similar !
open-sapi comes up but you need to look for youself if it works
- Rated 1 out of 5by Buckingham, 5 years agoDoes not work with Fire Fox Quantum 57.0.2 (64-bit).
At all.look at the review below you , it works in quantum 57 58 59 ... did you disable cortana or something?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ike Ferber, 5 years agoFF 60.0.1 broke reading pdf's. Web pages read fine. On pdf's, the apps shows enabled, but when highlighting text and right clicking, the context menu shows the app but when selecting it to speak, nothing happens; the pause and stop buttons do not show up and there is no sound. I am dependent on this tts app so please help and take a look at it. Thank you.click on the language you want to set setting for before moving the sliders , when no language is selected the sliders are locked ...maybe i should style them so it is more obvious . thanx for the 5 star
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13577949, 5 years agoDoes a pretty well job, in contrast with its competition as it allows more options in regards of voice rate, pitch and volumen in the settings, unlike others.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 5 years agoSorry, doesn't work for me. enabled: but no sound.os , firefox version ? no addon works on this addonsite addon.mozilla.org , you need to test it on another site
... tested on ff57 58 and 59 , should work fine
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13450525, 5 years agoIt worked beautifully before Firefox quantum, but now it's not generating sound. So please tell me if there is any problem from my side or the add-on is not totally prepared for Firefox quantum. I gave it 5 star in the hope that it will work fine just like before.no sorry , it was my fault.
bugfix version up any minute :) 0.6.1