Review by Firefox user 16834856
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16834856, 2 years ago
Added this extension to my firefox and went to "manage extension" but NOWHERE did it allow ANY configuration to my IP cams. No 'Autoscan' either. As you stated: "To work you must select the camera model (or you can use 'Autoscan'),... This is a free function of the Extension." So. where do I go to configure?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17389188, a year agoWorks as intended. Easy to use, even though many seem to find it hard.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Gigabillou, 2 years agoPas de mise a jour depuis 1 an 1/2, ma dernière cam n'est pas reconnue et malgré une demande de renseignement, ne réponds pas au mail !
- Rated 1 out of 5by ReRyRo, 3 years agoFor some reason Amcrest is in the dropdown for MPEG (but doesn't work) but it's not in the IP dropdown selection list. So this doesn't work at all for my Amcrest setup.
Edit: Responded to developer, explaining that I can't use Amcrest's web interface since it keeps asking me to install their web client, which I have done several times. This was the reason I installed this extension. Awaiting additional help from developer...
Developer responseposted 3 years agoTry to open web Amcrest camera web interface. Then Open 'Video' settings and select "Encode Mode"=MJPEG for "Sub Stream". Here is full instructions:
- Rated 3 out of 5by wycito, 3 years agono rtsp support?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ahmedak, 4 years agoits good extension but after every Firefox update ,the settings are deleted and has to be reset again
- Rated 5 out of 5by scryptic, 4 years agoVery configurable and good layout. Supports up to 24 cameras.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14327671, 4 years agonot free
Developer responseposted 4 years agoMain functions such as camera viewing and PTZ-control in the pop-up window are free