Review by Firefox user 15472663
- Rated 1 out of 5by User, 11 days agosetup my ip cam, got it working then live view of camera is replaced by a make a payment window/message. nice! NOT!
Avoid this add on!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17389188, a year agoWorks as intended. Easy to use, even though many seem to find it hard.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Gigabillou, 2 years agoPas de mise a jour depuis 1 an 1/2, ma dernière cam n'est pas reconnue et malgré une demande de renseignement, ne réponds pas au mail !
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16834856, 2 years agoAdded this extension to my firefox and went to "manage extension" but NOWHERE did it allow ANY configuration to my IP cams. No 'Autoscan' either. As you stated: "To work you must select the camera model (or you can use 'Autoscan'),... This is a free function of the Extension." So. where do I go to configure?
- Rated 1 out of 5by ReRyRo, 3 years agoFor some reason Amcrest is in the dropdown for MPEG (but doesn't work) but it's not in the IP dropdown selection list. So this doesn't work at all for my Amcrest setup.
Edit: Responded to developer, explaining that I can't use Amcrest's web interface since it keeps asking me to install their web client, which I have done several times. This was the reason I installed this extension. Awaiting additional help from developer...
Developer responseposted 3 years agoTry to open web Amcrest camera web interface. Then Open 'Video' settings and select "Encode Mode"=MJPEG for "Sub Stream". Here is full instructions:
- Rated 3 out of 5by wycito, 3 years agono rtsp support?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ahmedak, 4 years agoits good extension but after every Firefox update ,the settings are deleted and has to be reset again