- by Firefox user 17284830, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Could you please add light grey background, like this one on firefox website.
Well done on making this extension!
Edit: Also adding "most recent languages" or letting us to put one language of our choice at the top of "change language menu", would be helpful.
- by theiskelzor, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Best QOL add-on for wikipedia hands down. Must for any avid user imo. Only thing is, tables stay white and formulas stay black in all dark themes. Making one brighter than the sun, other unreadable. Otherwise has great and pleasing themes.
Thanks and keep up the great work devs.
- by Paiopaio, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very enjoyable and pleasing to the eyes extension! I have a gripe though. When any dark theme is selected the mathematical formulas are written in black and, as such, they are borderline unreadable.
I thank the developers for their work and hope for an update :)
- by PARANOIA, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Unsure if this is a bug with using this on an ultrawide monitor but the size difference between the 3rd and 2nd largest column widths is too drastic - would prefer at least another 2 sizes in between. A "warm" dark mode would be nice as well.
- by Firefox user 17176708, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5With large margins that makes poor use of screen real estate, this "modern" redesign does indeed live up to its name.
- by Daniel, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Besides the collapsable sidebar, the language menu doesn't work when logged in as a Wikipedia editor.Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into that. One thing that does cause issues is if you're logged in and have previously changed your Wikipedia settings to use a different skin than the default. Switching back to the default makes it work.
UPDATE: The language menu should be working properly in the latest version.
- by Firefox user 13552310, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I used to use plugins that customized styles on pages to alter the look of wikipedia. This plugin does so much better of a job. Love it. Reading some reviews it seems people do not realize that margins are adjustable? Oh and it adds the night mode which is why I wanted to modify wikipedia styles in the first place.
- by Firefox user 11386136, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Suggestion: Make left sidebar actually collapsible so that content can take more space when zooming on smaller screen. I'll keep using the Mobile Wikipedia extension since it allows for a better use of screen estate. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mobile-wikipedia-webextension/