- Rated 4 out of 5by Octavian, 6 months agoLove the clean look and customizability.
What can be improved:
(1) media viewer. Wikiwand does a better job at this with their minimalist, centered media viewer.
(2) when I want text to be more centered and I select the second to last slider option it goes too much to the left of the page leaving a big white strip on the right (it should have intermediary steps), the white spate between text and side images should be bigger (or customizable too; right now I think the text is too close to the picture when justify is on; this is not true for any page, I don't know why, here is a page for which this remark is true: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QviM_G_i0lSHoX4hwWB4jFst10rk0GUE?usp=sharing)
(3) Please add a keyboard shortcut to directly enter the search field for those of us that are keyboard lovers. Wikiwand does this and it's great.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Daniel, 6 months agoThe search box option links are broken. They can't be selected.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gersonzao, 7 months agoSome parts are still in white even though I turned on dark mode
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ory Band, 8 months agoWorks great on LTR languages, but fonts are bad for RTL, specifically Hebrew, and the setting controls are all reverted and confusing.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sophia, 10 months agoCool but how the hell do I change the settings and theme everyone is talking about.? There are no options in the extension or the wikipedia website.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rodion Borisov, a year agoThis brings an enjoyable experience to reading Wikipedia... except the dark theme has some serious problem with blockquotes: background is same white as for text. I think it's a wrong choice of contrast to overall dim theme, and I would love to see it fixed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17284830, a year agoCould you please add light grey background, like this one on firefox website.
Well done on making this extension!
Edit: Also adding "most recent languages" or letting us to put one language of our choice at the top of "change language menu", would be helpful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by GHSRobert, a year agoDoes not seem to work on Chinese version.The latest update includes fixes for the Chinese version, so it should be working now :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by PARANOIA, a year agoUnsure if this is a bug with using this on an ultrawide monitor but the size difference between the 3rd and 2nd largest column widths is too drastic - would prefer at least another 2 sizes in between. A "warm" dark mode would be nice as well.Thanks for the suggestion, more widths have been added to the slider in the latest update to give better support for large screens. More themes coming soon :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by harryxu, a year agoChange font size not working for Chinese.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17181041, a year agoGreat extension, however for Persian (a right to left language) somehow this extension fails to fully work and shows dark theme as light instead.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11386136, a year agoSuggestion: Make left sidebar actually collapsible so that content can take more space when zooming on smaller screen. I'll keep using the Mobile Wikipedia extension since it allows for a better use of screen estate. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mobile-wikipedia-webextension/Thanks for the suggestion, the left sidebar has now been updated to work like that in the latest update :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by uncoolcentral, a year agoI appreciate that some will find this an preferable to default Wikipedia, but I found nothing to like about it. It's well implemented, but it wasn't for me. Not even close.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14315579, a year agoSuggestion: Since everything is bigger (fontsize, left panel, etc) the content should be full page. No need for this right margin now.Thanks for the suggestion. If you set the content width slider in the settings to max, it does use 100% width (no margins). But there will be more control over this in the next update :)