- by Firefox user 17284830, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Could you please add light grey background, like this one on firefox website.
Well done on making this extension!
Edit: Also adding "most recent languages" or letting us to put one language of our choice at the top of "change language menu", would be helpful.
- by PARANOIA, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Unsure if this is a bug with using this on an ultrawide monitor but the size difference between the 3rd and 2nd largest column widths is too drastic - would prefer at least another 2 sizes in between. A "warm" dark mode would be nice as well.
- by Firefox user 11386136, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Suggestion: Make left sidebar actually collapsible so that content can take more space when zooming on smaller screen. I'll keep using the Mobile Wikipedia extension since it allows for a better use of screen estate. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mobile-wikipedia-webextension/
- by uncoolcentral, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5I appreciate that some will find this an preferable to default Wikipedia, but I found nothing to like about it. It's well implemented, but it wasn't for me. Not even close.
- by Firefox user 14315579, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Suggestion: Since everything is bigger (fontsize, left panel, etc) the content should be full page. No need for this right margin now.Thanks for the suggestion. If you set the content width slider in the settings to max, it does use 100% width (no margins). But there will be more control over this in the next update :)