- by Firefox Warlock, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is great. It misses some ads though, sometimes there are ads on the front page of youtube, or a TON on 'used sales' websites, like cars, or other stuff. But I'm sure they'll constantly be improving. One thing I'd like to see is the ability to turn off the 'number of ads blocked' on the icon. I dont need those numbers... I just need the icon. Other than that, its great! I love malwarebytes products!
- by Firefox user 14535627, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just installed this and it does a good job of blocking ads and trackers. However, there's a bit of a bug on some news sites when using Firefox. When I go to read some articles, the scrollbar is missing and I'm also unable to read by paging down. Pausing restores the scrollbar and it doesn't go away when re-enabled. I've had this happen on CNN.com several times.
Also, as long as you're blocking annoyances, can you please do something about those autoplaying thumbnail videos? They're every bit as pesky as ads.
- by Firefox user 15092061, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It actually blocks bad websites. Sometimes I go to these websites just to see if Malwarebytes is not sleeping on the job. You're alright Malwarebytes
- by Firefox user 14745692, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It was working well for me, but recently I started getting broken image links on various Google sites (e.g., Google Photos, Google News, Gmail). Uninstalling the extension was the only way to restore the images.
EDIT 4/10/2019 - Issues with Google sites resolved!
- by Dave-H, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5A very good add-on, but note that it only works with the most recent versions of Firefox, which is not stated on its download page.
It will not work with Firefox 59 ESR for instance, although it appears to install normally.
It looks fine, but will not actually do anything apart from sit in the add-ons bar icons!