- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12655685, 4 years agoI use this app since 2014, now it doesn't working and have all blocked lol... i found this https://linkpassword.evigfilosofi.se/ but you have to unblock it one by one
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello.
Sorry to see you have some issue, if possible, please contact me at email@example.com with more info, so I can help you.
* Have you install any new addons beteween the link password work and stop working?
* If you click on a encrypted bookmark does it work?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15142871, 4 years agoWorked only for 2-3 times. So I see only two thin windows at the bottom and the app can not see any of my favorites (no bookmarks found). I removed and installed again, restart firefox but nothing has changed.
Question: Can password be changed?
Edit: Now a folder (complete with links) is encrypted and I lost everything there and can not restore my favorites. How can I recover? help me please,
Trabalhou apenas por 2-3 vezes. Então eu vejo apenas duas janelas finas na parte inferior e o aplicativo não pode ver nenhum dos meus favoritos (nenhum marcador encontrado). Eu removi e instalei novamente, reinicie o Firefox, mas nada mudou.
Pergunta: A senha pode ser alterada?
Edit: Agora uma pasta (completa com links) é criptografada e eu perdi tudo lá e não consigo restaurar meus favoritos. Como posso me recuperar? me ajude por favor, por.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello.
To help me to better understanding the issue, please answer on the follow questions.
* If you go to the menu "Bookmarks" > "Show All Bookmarks" can you see the encrypted bookmarks ther?
* Do you have any other addons that working with bookmarks, etc, like hide/show bookmarks, shareing bookmarks with other devices.
* If you can see the bookmarks in the normal views (not in the addon) can you click on it, does it working to open the link and can you see a dialog for enter the password?
* If you can see the bookmakrs but not working click on it, copy the link and try to decrypt it at https://linkpassword.evigfilosofi.se/
Finaly for answer you question about change password, you can't but you can decrypt them and then encrypt them with a new password.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14958957, 4 years agoEasy to use and very useful. The only thing that made me give a 4 star out of 5 is than even when you lock a bookmark folder, you can see what are the links inside.
It would have been better if there was a password when you try top open the folder, not when you want to open the links in it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Faust3000, 5 years agoThe extension no longer works !!!!! Do not install it !!!! After the bookmarks have been encrypted, it is impossible to decrypt them. Even if the extension produced a message: the bookmarks were successfully decrypted and restored. Due to the expansion I lost 142 bookmarks! Thanks to the developer!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alepou, 5 years agoWorked only for 2-3 times. Then I see only 2 thin windows at the bottom and the app can't see any of my bookmarks (no bookmark was found). I removed and install again, restart firefox but nothing changed.
Question: password can be change?
Edit: Now, a folder (full with links) is encrypt and I lost everything there and I can't restore my bookmarks. Congratulations, you are sooo clever ... You deserve not one star but nothing!
DON't INSTALL THIS!
Edit 2: For installing sir an addon must be in NASA? Why you need all these? Well, I have windows 7, firefox developer v.64, adblock, bookmark tab here, colorful tabs, eversync, fvd, hover zoom, i don't care about cookies, Im translator, lastpass, mute sites by default mysessions, one tab, open link with new tab, tree style tab, tst mouse wheel and double click, wx download status bar, 404 bookmarks, foxit pdf creator, hoxx vpn proxy, tab close button, unseen, video download helper and now saka key. Of course I don't want stop use any of these for link password.Can you make your extension working with all extensions, os, etc like all others? Link password version was the last version (was because I uninstalled it)
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi, Sorry for you have issue with the addon. Unfortunately it is hard to say what you issue is from the description. Please adding more information as Version of Link Password, version of Firefox, OS, and other addons that you have installed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by universe822, 5 years agofacile, pratique et rapide à utiliser et prendre en main. Il empêche l’accès des marques pages sélectionnées et permet facilement de bloquer l’accès à un dossier de marque page avec un mot de passe principal. Juste parfait.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14126102, 5 years agoWhat am I missing? Using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine and if I encrypt a folder using a password of 123456 and then come back and do another encrypt (without decrypt) using 567890 - the new password overrides the previous password. What this says to me is that anyone can enter their own new password to encrypt and then decrypt with their new password thus leaving my original password useless and exposing my folder.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi.
You have probable misunderstanding how the Link Password work for muliple encryption of the same bookmark.
Link Password have two modes for encryption bookmark that already is encrypted (Skip already encrypted bookmarks).
* Skip encrypting: Then all unencrypted bookmark will be encrypted with the new password and old bookmarks will be encrypted with the old password.
* Encrypt again: Then all bookmarks will be encrypted with the new password, and if any of the bookmarks was encrypted since before you will have to first providing you new password and then providing the old password.