- Rated 3 out of 5by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 3 years agodoes Link Cleaner remove also Facebook-Tacking at the end of URLs like
- Rated 3 out of 5by active x, 3 years agoThis extension does not remove Facebook's fbclid tracking parameter, even though there's been an open issue for this for more than 15 months.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14685350, 4 years agoit does work on the website it says it supports. But it doesn't clean "?ref=" from links... it's similar to "?utm_source=" but doesn't get removed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, 4 years agoDoesn't work on NYTimes.com at all as of January 14, 2019. Please support this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by nd4spd, 5 years agoGoogle search result links are still filled with tracking nonsense...