- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15700431, 4 years agoThank you for your great work. You're making the internet a better place. Appreciate it! :)
Does this add-on also remove "&fbadid=" and "?fbadid=" ?
Then I see "?utm_", but does it also remove "&utm_"? Or does it simply remove all "utm_"s ?
And what about Twitter's AMP redirection ("?amp=1") ?
Keep up the good wotk! :-D :thumbsup:
- Rated 4 out of 5by DoubleATam, 6 years agoI presume that's what's happening when the "support page" link on this very page isn't cleaned of fluff.
Which is a shame, because I would like to be tell what page I am outgoing to? On this site? It's like, the site where I most notice the unclean links??? dangit firefox
- Rated 4 out of 5by syldub, 6 years agoCould you please implement a configuration interface in order to be able to enter our own rules ? I used to create my own rules in the Clean Links extension, which was very helpful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by U64, 7 years agoWorks nicely on Firefox Desktop, but it seems to have issues in Fennec Nightly — I had tried it before, and it plain and simply didn't work; but I just reinstalled it (after some time of disuse) and while it cleans the first link (with utm tracking parameters) it fails to clean the Amazon.com link. Weird. Again, it works fine on Desktop Stable, but at least on Fennec Nightly your mileage might vary. I cannot test on Fennec Stable/Beta/Aurora, so... Keep it in mind.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Morcas, 7 years agoRunning the addon with the release version of firefox, both example links are 'cleaned' as indicated. However, when installing the addon under Nightly, only the first link is cleaned, the Amazon link remains the same.
For what it's worth, this seems to be the case for other similar addons.
Developer responseposted 7 years agoThanks for noticing (I don't use nightly daily, so I didn't see that it wasn't working there).
You can thank https://github.com/andreicristianpetcu who provided a fix, it should be fixed when the new version hits addons.mozilla.org.