- Rated 4 out of 5by Addons_Averageenjoyer, a year agoIt is great since I can optimize so many things, and is quite simple and straightforward. But there are some settings that I don't fully understand.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 1hforgperd, 2 years agoThis add-on works even while you minimize Firefox or turn off your smartphone monitor. Therefore, the time limit is reached even though you have stopped browsing the site.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16206521, 3 years agoEdit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Romlig, 3 years agoGreat addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)Thanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.
- Rated 4 out of 5by P., 3 years agoIt's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ajith Nair, 3 years agoAn excellent replacement for StayFocusd (which is available only for Chromium). I would have rated it 5 stars, but I gave just 4 because it's missing one feature I want: remove the count-down timer from the add-on icon, and display it only on the page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15372875, 3 years ago5 stars if I could figure out a way to block an index site (home page) and have sub-domains not be blocked by default (manual exclusions aren't suitable if you'll want to access pages via a Google search, for example). Other than that works great.