- Rated 4 out of 5by Kaleidoughscope, a month agoA little unintuitive when compared to other popular addons like Ublock Origin.
When I am on the actual site and want to block it immediately, I am forced to go fiddle in the settings page which is full of things I don't care about.
Perhaps if it installed a more prominent button somewhere on the toolbar, it would be easier to use.
Other than that, LeechBlock works just fine for my needs.
- Rated 4 out of 5by danielbr93, 3 months agoThe habit of opening a tab with CTRL + T, typing in "twitter" and pressing enter is still a thing, but with this extension, I might get rid of it.
Even after just a week, I notice how many more hours I save with it.
Not every hour turns into a productive one, but it's definitely better than endlessly scrolling social media or watching the 14th YouTube video for the day.
Some critcism and feedback:
1. The UI for the options is okay.
1.1 A more modern UI would be neat
1.2 Minimalistic/advanced view - making it easier and less overwhelming for people to get started
1.3 More "?" that when hovered over show explanations.
2. Pre-made examples for time and amount of hours for a certain period
2.1 Provide a short quiz "How often do you think do you waste time?" or "How much time do you want to save?" and depending on the 3-5 potential answers, the extensions sets up the most common settings.
3. Automatically suggest the most common websites to block.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Addons_Averageenjoyer, a year agoIt is great since I can optimize so many things, and is quite simple and straightforward. But there are some settings that I don't fully understand.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 1hforgperd, 3 years agoThis add-on works even while you minimize Firefox or turn off your smartphone monitor. Therefore, the time limit is reached even though you have stopped browsing the site.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16206521, 3 years agoEdit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Romlig, 3 years agoGreat addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.