Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16613947, 9 months ago
A well designed & laid out site, adequately describing what the add-on can do for a customer,except WHERE THE ***** can it be downloaded? It's just as well you are not actually selling this product - you would have very few buyers!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14655349, 7 days agoI can't figure out how to use it. I had Price Blink, which now directs me here. I click on add on to Firefox. I get this page, a whole lot of advertising, but no place to actually install this. And every time I so much as look at a page of items to sell, Price Blink pops up and redirects me here. I feel like I fell into a dryer -- I keep going around, with no way out and nothing accomplished.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17307986, 2 months agogod this addon is just not good. keeps linking to other websites with the wrong item i was looking for a discount on. bring priceblink back. as of right now I'm never touching this again.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Howard, 3 months agoCNET is replacing the PriceBlink add-on, one which I've had for a few years. PriceBlink was out of the way and subtle, yet always showed (no clicking required) how many competing prices and coupons it had... or it was hidden when it had nothing for me. On the other hand, CNET is bright red and covers the top right of my screen, even when it has found nothing at all, and flashes like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread when it has a coupon. Just no. Uninstalling and hunting for a worthwhile PriceBlink replacement.
- Rated 1 out of 5by me, 6 months agowhy would anyone use a plug in where you have to consent to allowing it to access data on all web sites? I guess no one has any concerns with granting the developer access to your bank account info, your 401k account or other sensitive info, well no one except me. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED, PHISHED, OR SCREWED.
- Rated 3 out of 5by User, a year agoIt does save money on occasion, but the constant pop-ups of useless info are really annoying - and there's no option to disable them without disabling the entire extension. Useless info being things like: 'you found the best deal!' or 'doesn't work for this page' or whatever. The ONLY time I want a pop-up is if there's opportunity for savings in excess of some threshold value of the item cost; say 5% or $5 - could be user variable in the settings! It'd also be great to be able to blacklist some vendors, like ebay. That said, I'm surprised there are so few users of this add-on. I wonder if there's a better one that I'm not aware of...