Review by Firefox user 17751166
- Rated 3 out of 5by Arnolduz, 4 months agoI endorse anything that blocks my mind from floating off into... ehhmm.. zummmmm......
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17774311, 4 months ago無限に時間をとっていく、ネットサーフィンという無駄な時間から、私たちを解放してくれる理想的な拡張機能です！
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mauro, 5 months agoReally works and is very effective. Need to have this extension on my android phone as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Lorenzo Bercelli, 6 months agoBest "focused browsing" addon by a mile, the possibility of getting periodically reminded you may have been sucked into the vortex of a distracting website is killer. This addon should be integrated in firefox so as to fullfill its vision of a a free browser which puts the user first and defends it from destructive corporate interests. @DK you should really try to get in touch with the firefox team, opensourcing this addon (as well as extending your feed-blocking addon) and in general working on a "firewall" against intrusions and distractions on the web should be a top priority of the free software movement.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12975143, 7 months agoSo far one of the best anti-distraction add-ons out there. Wish the source code was available though 🤔