- by msn, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Great thanks to developer, very useful addon. hope to see it in chrome too. though it has a little problem with twitch.tv, can zoom the video, but can't scroll it, I hope it get better in the future.
Developer responseposted 24 days agoThanks! I will take a look at this twitch.tv issue. BTW, there is a chrome version as well - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/in-zoom/oppcghdbglmbhhobfoodedhokbadlenh?hl=en
- by Firefox user 10286228, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it says, I can finally watch YouTube videos on my ultrawide monitor without having deal with black bars on the sides.
As for the dragging feature I can see how it can be useful, but I personally found it more annoying than anything so I disabled it. Maybe if it was done using the middle mouse button it would be better.
- by Firefox user 13510938, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Easy to use, totally customizable, and reliably effective. I have yet to encounter any bugs or issues. My complements to the dev!
Double kudos for choosing to make the source available on GitHub.
- by cdt88, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful addon and works flawlessly! It'd be perfect if it included an option for rotate the images as well.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you, cdt88. Note that when you right click an image, you have the "in zoom" submenu, where you have more options, like 'rotate 90° left' etc. If you mean that it should be done using some sort of mouse / touchpad gesture, please let me know how do you think it should work.
- by Firefox user 15221229, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I use a split screen to enter data - In Zoom allows me to zoom in as much as needed, allowing me to see old handwriting and poor quality photos, without messing up my database screen settings . Could not do my job as well without. It. I've tried all the apps - this is by far the best for my needs.
- by Firefox user 12604544, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Suggestion: When zooming, make the mouse pointer the center of the expansion (like in Windows Photo Viewer). Right now, the center of the expansion is fixed in the center of the image. This addon is not just cool, it also helps people with eyesight problems. Aslo, in the description of the addon add information about where suggestions should be sent.