- Rated 5 out of 5Just works™. Very low memory usage. Thank you for your work, dev.
- Rated 5 out of 5So far so good. This addon was successful in detecting and redirecting some HTTP sites that were not redirected while using Smart HTTPS addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5One of the best extensions, redirects sites to HTTPS well.
- Rated 5 out of 54.95/5.00
It seems unfair of me to not give five stars, when I sometimes give five to toys such as LASER CAT https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/the-laser-cat/reviews/1414030/ … it's simply far more difficult to achieve perfection with a security-oriented extension (not a toy).
HTTPZ is excellent.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThat is actually a fair review.
I have focused on functionality and security so far. There is plenty of room for improvements, mainly in other areas.
Thank you, and thanks everyone else for your reviews. I may not reply often, but I do read them.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good. Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very zmart developer.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very well made.
- Rated 5 out of 5Дополнение свою задачу выполняет хорошо и активно развивается, чего не скажешь об аддоне Smart HTTPS.
Ну и проще ВСЕ сайты перенаправлять на HTTPS, чем работать по белому списку как HTTPS Everywhere.
- Rated 5 out of 5Many times ago I used HTTPS everywere, but it was limited by his sites list connections... then I passed to Smart HTTPS but I noticed some sites weren't good redirect to HTTPS...
So now all seems to works fine thanksfull to HTTPZ
Thanks for that
- Rated 5 out of 5does what it says on the tin and does it better than other http -> https solutions