- Rated 1 out of 5by andyonix, 13 days agoTO be honest it worked a few times at first, after a few years its spotty at best, and even when it says it saves me money.... nothing happens, no discount, and no Honey Gold. Before a transaction completes It will say i qualify for gold, and after the transaction completes it will say i did not qualify for gold..... i hate being lied to, i despise it.
SO do i recommend honey..... NO, 98% of the time it cannot find me deals at all, period. since i got HONEY in 2018 i have made over 1200 purchases online, yet HONEY only recognizes 21.... ******* 21, and out of those only 11 got gold and a discount... and over 1000 over those purchases were from Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, Microsoft.com, and Kinguin.net. ALL OF THEM ARE SUPPORTED BY HONEY.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cas, 21 days agoLess than useless. I used it for two months and none of the purchases I made that should have qualified for gold were logged. None of the coupons ever worked--even when other coupons on Google worked. If I'm going to have spyware installed onto my browser I'm going to get something for it--not this obnoxious popup that refuses to acknowledge my purchases.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Elizabeth, a month agoI buy my glasses online called Eyebuydirect.com. Not only do I get good prices from them, Honey came in and saved me an additional $24! I love them! You shopping online and if they can help, they come right in and all you have to do is click a button and you get good savings. I'm paying $95 instead of $118 and I get my glasses the way I want them. Been with EBD 12 yrs. I wish I had honey that long but I've had one for 2 yrs now and I do not regret using Honey at all. LOVE THEM!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13577546, a month agoAfter a year of use I dont think Honey helped me save more than 10€. Websites I visited often didn't work with Honey, or I could fine better code in 5 min. Codes from youtubers and others are nearly always better.
Also, Honey collects a lot of data, even without an account. For every visit of a page in an online shop, Honey logs at least the following information: a timestamp, multiple unique IDs for user, session and device, the operation system, the browser and browser version, geolocation details, and the full URL of the visited page.
They also log infos on other websites like forums or support pages.
The idea is great, the execution really isn't.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Edna, a month agoInstalled. Used on Cineplex ticket page for entering promo code. Started it and it sent me back to the homepage, removing everything. Now I have to put in all my info again. Not recommended.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gonk, 2 months agoHighly recommended, I've had Honey for about 6 months and have saved a little here and there. I had to write this review though because I just saved 53$ on motorcycle tires that I would otherwise have missed out on. Thanks Honey!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Graysongdl, 2 months agoTried installing this to see what all the fuss was about. The next day, Firefox started lagging so hard I had to force close it with task manager 5 times. No matter how many tabs I closed, no matter how much I watched the Firefox task manager to see what tabs were causing the problem, it would not stop.
When it finally occurred to me only one thing had changed between it working fine yesterday and it freezing my whole computer today, I uninstalled Honey in the brief moments I had control over Firefox, and suddenly everything went back to normal.
Looking at other reviews, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Do NOT use if you have a lot of tabs open, even if they're dormant, Honey will brick your browser.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Nikon_Dev, 2 months agoBest if you wish to save money on any sites. Supported on most browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari. You name it, Honey works on it. Use my referral link if you wish to start saving. https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/yp9wykf