by SemmyRace, 2 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5
I am always concerned by having price trackers and coupon appliers extensions, but this when I have to buy something I often install Honey because the saving are real.
- by Gonk, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5Highly recommended, I've had Honey for about 6 months and have saved a little here and there. I had to write this review though because I just saved 53$ on motorcycle tires that I would otherwise have missed out on. Thanks Honey!
- by Graysongdl, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5Tried installing this to see what all the fuss was about. The next day, Firefox started lagging so hard I had to force close it with task manager 5 times. No matter how many tabs I closed, no matter how much I watched the Firefox task manager to see what tabs were causing the problem, it would not stop.
When it finally occurred to me only one thing had changed between it working fine yesterday and it freezing my whole computer today, I uninstalled Honey in the brief moments I had control over Firefox, and suddenly everything went back to normal.
Looking at other reviews, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Do NOT use if you have a lot of tabs open, even if they're dormant, Honey will brick your browser.
- by Nikon_Dev, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5Best if you wish to save money on any sites. Supported on most browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari. You name it, Honey works on it. Use my referral link if you wish to start saving. https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/yp9wykf
- by Firefox user 17422514, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- by Firefox user 15444083, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- by OnlineShopper101, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Honey is THE BEST. I downloaded Honey when my then favourite Youtuber Shane Dawson advertised Honey in his video. I was curious and over the years I have grown to love it. I love how Honey always picks the best codes. I even checked all codes myself one by one just to make sure it did pick the best.. No surprise it did. I just made an online purchase for some summer clothes and saved £20! That's a whole lunch for me that would've been wasted. I highly recommend this extention over any other one out there. (#notsponsored)
- by Firefox user 17356273, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother