- Rated 4 out of 5by Nando, a year agoI find this add-on very helpful. I would have preferred it being inside the regular Firefox side-bar however.
Developer responseposted a year agoHi Nando, glad that you find it helpful. And I fully agree with your opinion about having it as part of a sidebar. The first version (many years ago) was made that way and I had to change it because changes in the way in which the browser works. As advantage is that now it is compatible with other browsers, but the drawback is that it does not stay open when browsing. I am really considering alternatives to make it work integrated in a sidebar or even as dev-tools.
Thanks again for your comment
- Rated 4 out of 5by grahamperrin, 3 years agohttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/headingsmap/versions/3.7.0/updateinfo/ empty; release notes please.
Edit: thanks for adding the notes!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoUps, true. I just updated its content. I already did it when uploaded this version, but my fault, it seems that the change was not submitted. Thanks for letting me know
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sebastien Billard, 5 years agoHappy to see the extension is back ! One regrets and one suggestion though :
- If I remember well it used to highlight the headlines clicked in the left panel ?
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi Sebastien. First of all, thank you for your feedback. Regarding to your comments:
* Yes, the header was highlighted when clicking on the correspondent one in the panel (I have to recover the feature -most probable as option-... since the whole extension was refactored almost from scratch, there are features that are still pendant of being added/recovered). So thank you for commenting it because helps me in the prioritization of tasks
Again, thank you very much for your feedback and comments.