Review by tcaxle
- Rated 1 out of 5by DejaVu, 8 months agoIt created many duplications for the opened tabs and broked the logged in pages.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kostas Margiavičius, a year agoI've disabled, uninstalled it, restarted Firefox, but the address bar and tabs still show that the addon is working.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16784597, a year agoThis add on indeed does its job, but it also breaks (some) websites login processes and for some others damages the overall look and display.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16248199, a year agoit does not get as updates as much as needed therefore some google website like grasshopper.app are broken duo to not being included in container
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bo, 2 years agoPretty fantastic.
The only gripe I have is that it will break "Login with Google"-style auth if (but seemingly only if) the site opens a pop-up window for Google's OAuth flow. I think this is because it instantiates a new window to replace it and breaks the link between child and parent window (i.e. the `window.open` JS call on parent page).
Not sure they can do much about that so it ends up being a pretty serious caveat in some cases.
I mitigate this by taking the opportunity to login in a different browser and change my authentication method away from Google.