- Rated 5 out of 5by Fnin, 2 years agoI wrote a pull request for this add-on. The source code looks safe to me. The maintainers were friendly and helpful. The add-on itself is very useful and configurable.
- Rated 2 out of 5by worrm man, 2 years agowont let me access my google apps through my school Microsoft acct? weird and a big hinderance to my work
- Rated 1 out of 5by JPAXG, 2 years agoje ne sais pas
car malheureusement tourne en boucle à charger des onglets sans avoir aucun résultat autre que devoir rapidement désactiver ce module
- Rated 4 out of 5by criticabug, 3 years agoWorks well. The addon doesn't support .google TLD itself so some of *.google sites (e.g. https://opensource.google/) is loaded in a usual tab even if I entered the address in Google container tab.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15739997, 3 years agoWorked fine for a while, but something changed very recently where every Youtube link opens in TWO TABS. Super annoying...so buh bye Google Container.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Fto, 3 years agoI wish I could whitelist a web site to easily use "Login with Google" where I want to. For the moment, I need to disable this addon.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Gaurav Dhital, 3 years agoNot great. Can use google for the most part but can't login to my university email using this. After being redirected from the university portal to what I assume would be gmail, it gets stuck at "www.google.com/a/.edu/acs"