- by Firefox user 15260134, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This was once a great add-on. It gave you notifications for emails and let you have quick access to your inboxes. Unfortunately it has been a buggy and unusable mess the past several months now. Repeat notifications, notifications for emails that were already deleted, having to refresh the app multiple times for it to even work. I don't know if something in Gmail's API changed that affected this app but it does NOT work properly anymore. Do not download.
- by Firefox user 15332863, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5like others it's terrible to set up for the less than savvy computer users. x-notifier is the best and simplest but stopped doing google, after 3 different extensions found Notifier for Inbox which works well and simple set up. Good Luck
- by RookBytes, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This straight up sucks. I can't read anything this notifier pulls up because of the bright white background with light blue lettering.
I go to the settings to see if I can make the background dark. Nope. All these settings are just too fucking much and not one of them can change the background and/or the text color.
-1 is my score for this addon.
- by Shajirr, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The addon doesn't work. It doesn't see any of my 2 accounts I am logged into, Icon stays blue.
I added the exception for "mail.google.com" cookies, and even tried to allow all cookies, but this did nothing.
Prior to Quantum update this addon was working fine...
- by Razdor, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5After switching to Firefox Quantum in last year "mark as read" function stop working properly. I was expecting the developer to fix it, but nothing has changed. Why do i need this addon if i can't mark my emails as read without opening gmail in new tab.
- by Firefox user 13547787, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Crap! It does not integrate with my googlemail account inbox whatsoever and is separate to my actual inbox googlemail account!!! really fucking useless!!