- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15260134, a year agoThis was once a great add-on. It gave you notifications for emails and let you have quick access to your inboxes. Unfortunately it has been a buggy and unusable mess the past several months now. Repeat notifications, notifications for emails that were already deleted, having to refresh the app multiple times for it to even work. I don't know if something in Gmail's API changed that affected this app but it does NOT work properly anymore. Do not download.
- Rated 1 out of 5by mbnoimi, 2 years agoNo longer works (it seems inactive add-on cuz the last commit was on 2018)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15907105, 3 years agoDoesn't work anymore. keeps insisting i need to log in to gmail first but I'm already logged in. Nothing has fixed it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jay163, 3 years agoThis is not working properly anymore. It rarely works when I click on the delete button.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15332863, 3 years agolike others it's terrible to set up for the less than savvy computer users. x-notifier is the best and simplest but stopped doing google, after 3 different extensions found Notifier for Inbox which works well and simple set up. Good Luck
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13938515, 4 years agoCet add-on ne fonctionne pas, il reste désespérément bleu sans afficher le nombre de messages reçus non-lus. Il y a tromperie sur la marchandise.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RookBytes, 4 years agoThis straight up sucks. I can't read anything this notifier pulls up because of the bright white background with light blue lettering.
I go to the settings to see if I can make the background dark. Nope. All these settings are just too fucking much and not one of them can change the background and/or the text color.
-1 is my score for this addon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Shajirr, 4 years agoThe addon doesn't work. It doesn't see any of my 2 accounts I am logged into, Icon stays blue.
I added the exception for "mail.google.com" cookies, and even tried to allow all cookies, but this did nothing.
Prior to Quantum update this addon was working fine...
- Rated 1 out of 5by psi-x, 5 years agoвместо открытия почты открывается всплывающее окошко. Верните как было или подскажите как настроить? А пока отключаю - мне не нужно всплывающее окошко.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Razdor, 5 years agoAfter switching to Firefox Quantum in last year "mark as read" function stop working properly. I was expecting the developer to fix it, but nothing has changed. Why do i need this addon if i can't mark my emails as read without opening gmail in new tab.
- Rated 1 out of 5by agmark, 5 years agoWHAT HAPPENED TO SENDING ME TO THE "INBOX" APP??? NOW IT IS SENDING ME TO THE OLD GMAIL?
NOW IT IS USELESS
- Rated 1 out of 5by Easydoor, 5 years agoApsolutly not working!!!
What is the logic to make a addons to open a gmail in new tab???
- Rated 1 out of 5by Grayzer, 5 years agoВ последнем обновлении перестали работать Удаление почты и Отметить прочитанным
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13547787, 5 years agoCrap! It does not integrate with my googlemail account inbox whatsoever and is separate to my actual inbox googlemail account!!! really fucking useless!!