Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15260134, 2 years ago
This was once a great add-on. It gave you notifications for emails and let you have quick access to your inboxes. Unfortunately it has been a buggy and unusable mess the past several months now. Repeat notifications, notifications for emails that were already deleted, having to refresh the app multiple times for it to even work. I don't know if something in Gmail's API changed that affected this app but it does NOT work properly anymore. Do not download.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15368364, 6 days agoI've been using this extension for years. Love that I don't need to put in my credentials into the app, it simply uses the actively logged in accounts in from the browser. Recently, something changed that broke notifications, and within a few days, the developer had fixed the issue. Great job!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14207911, 16 days agoSome encouragement to the dev! Heres hoping to get back original functionality after the update broke most of the extension
Edit: IT WORKS AGIAIN!! you are the best
- Rated 3 out of 5by korn66, 16 days agoIt no longer displays preview of your mail. It checks for new emails but the preview window is blank, I can't read emails from within the app. Another thing I noticed is that it really slows down the the web browser, it takes longer to load. Since removing the addon my web browser is much faster.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Shahius, 17 days agoUnfortunately, not working anymore. Used to be GREAT. Now the content is not showing and the buttons not working.
Edit: the dev is pushing an update. So it's not abandoned. Hope, will be fixed soon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Crissc, 18 days agoSadly, this extension does no longer work.
The extended view shows less than the small one, none of the buttons do act as they are supposed.
You can no longer mark as read or delete, you only can click on the subject to open the email in gmail.
I will keep it for a few weeks to see if it gets fixed, after what, if no change is done, it will be removed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14284450, 18 days ago5 Stars again after the fix and it will work again.
Doesn't work anymore since this week.
It doesn't show the content of the mail in the notifier and you can't use all the buttons for delete, mark as read, archive,... .
- Rated 3 out of 5by KV Dzigns, 4 months agoReally effective add on to make gmail easier to use without opening additional tabs.
I really wish I could mute it though, the audible notifications are an un-welcomed nuisance when streaming for friends, colleagues or just when I'm not at computer but hear a loud notification form my computer anyways. The options to reduce volume does not fix it, unticking the box to 'Play alert sound for new emails' does not fix it and 4 months now no response from support request for help.