- by aminomancer, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5works great for me, i use it several times a month. others complaining about it probably don't have a valid token or have some issue with their browser prefs, CSP, etc. one suggestion i'd offer, though, is to add an options page with a 'dark mode' toggle. the black checkmark can be difficult to see over a dark background, e.g. if the user has dark reader or something similar.
it's simple enough for users to make the checkmark white with a userContent.css file, but it can't hurt to add an options page and it's just a tiny bit of code and manifest changes. actually, you could just skip that and dynamically get the background color to flip a toggle for the checkmark color:
let checkmark = "white",
bgc = window.getComputedStyle(document.body).backgroundColor.match(/\d+/g);
bgc.some(i => i > 100) ? checkmark = "black" : checkmark = "white";
that's as simple as i could think of, maybe there's a better way. anyway thanks for the great extension.
- by Yasantha, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you KinoLien for this amazing extension. I'm using it in all my browsers. Also using the github-files-fetcher as well. Everything is working as expected and the visual identifier for each downloaded items makes it even more useful to identify which items were downloaded.
- by Firefox user 14692896, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you very much!
Is Really Useful, I want to download only few MB's, insted the Whole various GB's Project.
I will contribute with a donation very soon!
Author let's develop the great add-ons
Thanks a lot.
- by Daniel, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can't believe I never thought to check if someone had created something like this, and it works exactly how you'd hope. Point and click, super easy, time saving-- legend man, thanks.
- by Firefox user 14792229, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5great extension thank you. one tip (which you can see from the image) do not click on the directory / file itself. click the grey area to the right of it to "select it". clicking the dir / file itself causes the page to change which removes the download button