- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13455918, 2 years agoAwesome addon. Unfortunately recently buggy, since double-clicking of folders doesn't work anymore, so they can't be downloaded. It still works with single files, however.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17052221, 2 years agoThanks a lot for such a wonderful add-on! But I still had trouble finding the GitZip icon in Firefox ( version 92.0.1, maybe for this reason). Neither in address bar nor in other places. In the end I accessed the token through the web version of GitZip, namely kinolien.github.io/gitzip/ : D. Thank you again!
- Rated 5 out of 5by aminomancer, 3 years agoworks great for me, i use it several times a month. others complaining about it probably don't have a valid token or have some issue with their browser prefs, CSP, etc. one suggestion i'd offer, though, is to add an options page with a 'dark mode' toggle. the black checkmark can be difficult to see over a dark background, e.g. if the user has dark reader or something similar.
it's simple enough for users to make the checkmark white with a userContent.css file, but it can't hurt to add an options page and it's just a tiny bit of code and manifest changes. actually, you could just skip that and dynamically get the background color to flip a toggle for the checkmark color:
let checkmark = "white",
bgc = window.getComputedStyle(document.body).backgroundColor.match(/\d+/g);
bgc.some(i => i > 100) ? checkmark = "black" : checkmark = "white";
that's as simple as i could think of, maybe there's a better way. anyway thanks for the great extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by bujiatangXX, 3 years agoDon't know why but after I clicked the button it said:
Collect checked items...
Collect blob urls...
Readme.md url fetched.
Collect blob contents...
Then nothing was downloaded
- Rated 5 out of 5by Yasantha, 4 years agoThank you KinoLien for this amazing extension. I'm using it in all my browsers. Also using the github-files-fetcher as well. Everything is working as expected and the visual identifier for each downloaded items makes it even more useful to identify which items were downloaded.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14692896, 4 years agoThank you very much!
Is Really Useful, I want to download only few MB's, insted the Whole various GB's Project.
I will contribute with a donation very soon!
Author let's develop the great add-ons
Thanks a lot.